Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Your Chapter in my Book Has Just Ended

I always hear people saying goodbye when time has finally ended their moments of bliss and companionship. I also always hear the words “people just come and go.” It always feels great to meet people, get to know them and hang out with them. It’s like it would last till the end. Friends come from different angles of our lives. We can meet them in school, at work, from friends or something by just bumping into each other.

Life has countless surprises but not all of them are good. One of those is when someone, without any hint, will suddenly finish his chapter in your book of life. It is not like some common surprises but it will make you feel the same and with a bad impact.

I have always wondered why people have to come and yet, in time, have to leave. It is not that I always want them to be around but, at least, they are there when you need them.

Apparently, things are not built to last and people are not made to stay forever. Goodbyes may not be necessary but being apart will really happen if it is bound to happen. I guess it is natural. We tend to lose friends, we lose jobs, we lose important stuff and, darn it, we sometimes even lose our sanity.

Anyway, it has been weeks since I have not posted here. This idea just popped out of my head when I remembered a friend saying “Another friend’s chapter in my book has just ended.”

My first blog for this month.. Have a great day!