Saturday, April 16, 2011

Summer Blast

This summer can be quite different. It’s a windy and cool summer. However, summer is still summer and it’s the right time to relax and have a blast. I missed to make some blog post this last few days for I have been quite busy with work and … yes... summer blast

We had a company outing last week and we all had fun. When we arrived at the particular resort, we already felt the fun that was waiting for us there. The smile on the faces of my friends and colleagues showed the excitement. I, also, was really excited and I was enamored by the view of the surroundings inside the resort. We spent some time going around seeing the whole place and taking lots of photos. I guess we had our pictures taken from every corner and every beautiful spot there. Subsequently, we had to return because the activities were almost starting. The people assigned for the outing prepared a lot of activities which made us exhausted even before the day has ended. Actually, during the first two hours of our activity, we were already tired. Probably because it was hot and the wind coming from the beach was tiring.

The activities were really unexpected. Even though we were tired and all, we still managed to alleviate the feeling and decided to play more games instead of having a break. By doing so, we were able to build new friendship to our other colleagues and we were also able to elevate the existing friendship. Conspicuous happiness and enjoyment really showed on our faces on that day. We were somewhat disappointed at some point but still nothing matters. We had a blast anyway. We can’t have a perfect trip or a perfect outing. Everything that had happened, good or bad, was all worth remembering. Frankly, I never get to relax there, I was extremely exhausted BUT it’s worth and we were enervated by the enjoyment. Anyway, if I am going to write everything in detail, I’d have the whole day…