Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dooms day didn’t come on the 21st of May

Like everyone else did, I also was kind of waiting for the dooms day that everyone was talking about and also a little frightened. I have also seen one from a bible fellowship saying that the world will end on October 21, 2011 and I saw just below the header, a bible verse saying “And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. Revelation 9:5 .” Now I’m starting to get skeptical. There are also other predictions. They said the world will end on December.

As I was reading various articles about the dooms day and the bible verses. I realized one thing, they each have their own understanding and description of the bible verses. Some of those who were predicting were even precise and confident that the world will really end. On the other hand, dooms day didn’t come on the 21st of May. Some said that they can see the signs of the approaching dooms day. I think, predictions can be helpful for people to, somehow, prepare.

I couldn’t say more about dooms day. I think nobody knows when the world is going to end. There has been countless predictions even before Mother Earth hasn’t been abused yet. Dooms day didn't come. Perhaps, judgment day will come one day. For now, I’m just going to live my life to fullest.