Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Journey Begins

blogging
Blogging has always been in my list of interests ever since. I never get to have the time, though. This is the beginning of my blogging adventure and I just can't wait how this would turn out to be. I am in to current events, fashion, facts and a lot more.  Writing isn't new to me but writing for others to read is, as matter of fact, a new challenge.
I'm quite a busy person and I am thinking if I can get through this blogger-life, especially that I must always update my blog. I take this as a challenge for me, to test my determination, my patience and most of all... to give myself a chance to do something where my passion lies. Yes.. I have passion for writing and I know that I'm going to enjoy sharing my thoughts and sharing updates.
I have always wanted to be a part of the world of blogging. So. This is it. I'm a young blogger and I guess I have a long way to go. I'll be rolling new posts soon..